Monday, September 12, 2011

I’ll Protect You - by: Jaejoong JYJ (Ost. Protect The Boss)


Nun teugodo, neol baraboji mothae
I can’t look at you even when I have my eyes open

Jichin chueoke heuryojin neoui mameul nan chatji mothae
I can’t find your heart which has become cloudy amongst the worn out memories

Manhi ulgo jichyeo deo isang mothae
I can’t do more because I’m tied and cried too much

Saenggakhaedo neoreul bomyeon gwaenchaneul got gata….
No matter how much I think, I think I’ll be okay when if I see you


*
Jikyeo jugo siphon….
I want to protect you…

Neoui jalmotdwin nappeun boreutdeul kkajido
Even your bad habits

Himdeun nal utge mandeuneun geoya
Make me smile when I’m tired

Jom himdeulgetjiman…..
Although it may be difficult

Neol saranghae rago maldo halgeoya
I’m going to say that I love you

Meonjeo nae phume oneun nal kkaji
Until the day you first come into my arms


Utji mothae, useodo gieok mothae
I can’t smile, I can’t remember even when I smiled

Oneul harudo kkumcheoreom nunteumyeon sarajil got gateun
Today also feels like it may disappear like a dream when I open my eyes

Neol bogodo, gyeothae obneun got gata
Even when I see you, I feel like you aren’t with me

Pyeohyeoni seothureun gabwa, neol saranghagien
I guess I’m still awkward at expressing my feelings… to love you

(back to *)

Ooohh…..!

Hokshi dareun ongireul chatja
Will you find a different warmth

Naege tteonaga haengbokhae halgeoni? Hooo…..
And become happy when you leave me?

Geuraedo neol bonael su eobseo
Even so I can’t let you go

Baby, jukgiboda deo apeultaende
Baby, it’s going to hurt even more than dying

Naega neol saranghae…..
I love you….

Dareun nugudo ani ne aphe itjanha
I am in front of you and not any other

Naega ni soneul jabgo itjanha
I’m holding your hand

Nugungaui pheume….julsu obseo aesseo utgo itjanha
I can’t give you to anyone else’s arms

Bonael su obseo haneun mameul....wae
My heart cannot let you go…why



Source: cconed2, pinkrazy

Notes:
Lagi seru2nya nonton 'Protect The Boss'....dan suka ma lagu ini.
Ini ngebuktiin kalo boyband korea tuh emang gak cuma jual tampang doang, mereka beneran pinter nyanyi ha ha ha... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment